Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > General Category Videos & Pictures > General Picture > Softcore Pictures

Softcore Pictures Solo and girl-girl amateur pictures.

Old 22-04-2015-, 14:18   #241
dediem50
Veteran

dediem50 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Playboy girls

Playmates
Diana Lee
Miss May 1988

Uploaded:
May 01, 1988
Birthdate:
May 11, 1961
Birthplace:
Seattle Washington USA
Height:
5' 7"
Weight:
118 lbs
Measurements:
36C-24-35
Bio:
NAME: Diana Lee

BIRTHPLACE: Seattle, Washington USA

BUST: 36" C

WAIST: 24"

HIPS: 35"

HEIGHT: 5' 7"

WEIGHT: 118 lbs

AMBITIONS: Dance, draw, write, mend injured athletes...and play the congas.

TURN-ONS: Massages, walks on the beach, hot chocolate and popcorn by the fire.

TURNOFFS: Racism, smoke-filled rooms, people who look for excuses.

FAVORITE PERFORMERS: Wynton Marsalis, Fred Astaire, Twyla Tharp Dance Company.

FAVORITE FOODS: Everything from kiwis to stir-fries to hamburgers.

MY MAN: He's able to find humor in the darkest of circumstances. He makes no excuses and isn't afraid to show his emotions.

RECURRING NIGHTMARE: Waking up blonde!

Playmates
Playmate of the Month May 1988 - Diana Lee

Model(s)iana Lee

PICTURE: 6.3 MB

http://ul.to/j1pjsqhy

Celebrities
Pop Culture - Badass Exposed: Stephanie Luksch

Model(s):Stephanie Luksch

PICTURE: 10.2 MB

http://ul.to/ma2gqh26

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
dediem50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2015-, 03:08   #242
dediem50
Veteran

Cybergirls
Cyber Girl of the Week - March 2002: Rachel Elizabeth

Model(s):Rachel Elizabeth

Most Viewed – PLAYBOYPLUS!!!

Celebrities
Coco Austin

• 495 Likes

Uploaded:
March 02, 2008
Birthdate:
March 17, 1979
Birthplace:
Beverly Hills California USA
Height:
5' 7"
Weight:
125 lbs
Measurements:
36D-24-36
Bio:
Nicole ‘Coco’ Austin – also known as Coco-T, or simply, mononymously, as Coco – is an actress, dancer and glamour model, whose hot retorts and derrière fort have made her a must-have model in the industry. She made headlines when she married Ice-T in 2001, and twelve years later – a lifetime in Hollywood years – they’re still going strong. Born Nicole Marrow in southern California and raised in New Mexico, Coco was a born performer – she did ballet and tap in school, and had roles in plays at Albuquerque’s Little Theater. In her early twenties, blessed with 39-24-30 measurements, she started modeling swimwear – and with calendars, videos and a Miss Ujena 1998 title to her credit, she got invited to a New Year’s Eve party at the Playboy Mansion. Hef hired her on the spot, and in March 2008, gave her a feature in Playboy magazine. Since then, Coco has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry – with no small thanks to those buttocks, which Ice reverently says “cannot be believed”. She had roles in Southwest Babes, Desert Rose and Dirty Monks, and has made appearances on Hip-Hop Wives, Celebrity Family Feud , and her husband’s hit series, Law & Order: SVU . In an especially memorable appearance, she had an ultrasound on live TV to prove that her butt was not an implant. (For all of her detractors, trust us – it’s not fake. That thing is all real.) Most recently, she and Ice starred in their own E! reality series, Ice Loves Coco, and she stood in for Holly Madison in Peepshow during her maternity leave. With a body like hers, and good business sense to boot, one thing is for sure – we’re just nuts about Coco.

Celebrities
Celebrity Photographers - Ice-T: Hot Coco

Model(s):Coco Austin

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 23-04-2015-, 09:33   #243
dediem50
Veteran

Cybergirls
Amberleigh West in Kinky Snapshot - PLAYBOY - NEW!!!

Model(s):Amberleigh West

Uploaded: April 23, 2015
Birthdate:
September 04, 1991
Birthplace:
Mount Vernon Washington USA
Height:
5' 6"
Weight:
100 lbs
Measurements:
32D-23-32
Bio:
Amberleigh West is an all-natural, all-American girl. Tall and slim, with bright eyes and an even brighter smile, Amberleigh comes to us from the Pacific Northwest. “I grew up in Washington State, in a beautiful town called Mount Vernon,” she says. “You’re surrounded by farms, and the summer months are the best—that is, when it’s not raining!” Rain or shine, nothing can dampen Amberleigh’s spirits—she’s a passionate person, always laughing and having a good time, and always ready for a challenge. “I’ve always loved modeling,” she explains. “I sent photos to Playboy Plus, and they invited me to come in for a casting. Playboy models are sexy and classy, and that’s why I wanted to do it!” Needless to say, Amberleigh is a natural. Though she may seem glamorous on camera, she’s a rootsy, down-to-earth girl who loves to spend time outdoors. “Hiking, kayaking, bike-riding—you name it, I do it,” she says. “I also love cooking and baking, playing sports and The Walking Dead.” Amberleigh likes being wined and dined as much as the next girl, but she’d rather go on laid-back, low-key dates. “For me, a first date should be fun,” she says. “You know, like rock climbing, or going somewhere to eat. We could also stay in and watch TV!” Right now, Amberleigh is single—she just got out of a long relationship, and she’s focusing on her career. “I never kiss and tell, but my biggest turn-on is loyalty,” she explains. “I don’t mean clingy—that turns me off. Just do your own thing, and we’re good!”

Description:Cybergirl Amberleigh West is a picture-perfect pinup in this set from photographer Holly Randall. All-natural, with long, auburn-brown hair and brown eyes, sweet Amberleigh wears lingerie very, very well—and if you think she looks good in a strappy bra and panties, just wait until you see her in the nude. “Growing up, I always loved modeling and acting,” says Amberleigh. “I can be a silly person, and I love to have a good time, but deep down, I’m very passionate about what I do.” Stripping out of her bra and panties, Amberleigh inspires passion with ease—how could any man fail to fall under the bewitching Miss West’s spell? “In just the last year, I’ve come a long way,” she says, and looking back at her incredible nude pictorials and videos, we’re inclined to agree. “I’m proud of myself, and I’m excited for the future!” Look forward to more with Cybergirl Amberleigh West, right here on Playboy Plus.

PICTURE: 34.3 MB

http://ul.to/xydwjqi6

VIDEO:

1080P – 377.4 MB
http://ul.to/1erlhdwx

720P – 174.0 MB
http://ul.to/ww7c09m0

480P – 104.3 MB
http://ul.to/s8ff9ymu
Old 23-04-2015-, 14:21   #244
dediem50
Veteran

Most Viewed – PLAYBOYPLUS!!!

Playmates
Playmate Xtra - Carrie Stevens 03

Model(s):Carrie Stevens

Special Editions
Lingerie - Baby Blues

Model(s):Carrie Stevens, Jennifer McMurren , Lynne Austin, Rhonda Adams, Traci Adell

Uploaded: January 1, 2009
Description:Models: #1, #2 - Jennifer McMurren, #3, #4 - Carrie Stevens, #5 - Traci Adell, #6, #7 - Erin Evans, #8, #9 - Emma Caesari, #10, #11, #12, #13 - Charity Moore, #14, #15 - Stefanie Hastings, #16, #17 - Shelly Goodair, #18, #19, #20 - Melissa Blizzard, #21 - Cindy Brown; #22, #23 - Jacqueline Marie, #24, #25 - Kelly Scottenia Zlobina; #26 - Rachel ter Horst, #27 - Rhonda Adams, #28, #29 - Paulina Rose, #30 - Lynne Austin;

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 23-04-2015-, 14:32   #245
dediem50
Veteran

Special Editions
Coed House Party 03

Model(s):Caitlin Lee, Hayden Hayes, Lexi Ray, Mandie Sue

Coed Girls
Girls of PAC 10 - 2010

Model(s):Chrissa Carolyn, Hayden Hayes, Jamie Bradford, Joey Lin, Joi Hollie, Julia Diane Lange, Katie Carroll, Kristen Elizabeth Gura, Laura Lynn, Layc Nichole, Michelle Wittenberg, Ophelia Shalott, Sarah Vita

PICTURE: 19.8 MB

http://ul.to/9li6dj1p

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 23-04-2015-, 14:53   #246
dediem50
Veteran

Coed Girls
Kat Duplessis

Uploaded:
July 14, 2005
Birthdate:
January 01, 1986
Birthplace:
Long Beach CA USA

Coed Girls
Coed of the Week - July 2005: Kat Duplessis

Model(s):Kat Duplessis

PICTURE: 6.4 MB

http://ul.to/4htjakht

Special Editions
More Features - Big Boobs & Hot Buns Xtra 2009

Model(s):Iga Wyrwal, Lexi Ray, Samantha Harris

Uploaded: October 23, 2009
Description:Models: #1, #2, #3 - Iga Wyrwal; #4, #5, #6 - Samantha Harris; #7, #8, #9 - Alley Baggett, #10, #11, #12 - Alexis Ford; #13, #14, #15 - Lexi Ray;

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 23-04-2015-, 14:58   #247
dediem50
Veteran

Playmates
Emily Arth
Miss June 1988

Uploaded:
June 01, 1988
Birthdate:
October 18, 1960
Birthplace:
Evanston Illinois USA
Height:
5' 7"
Weight:
110 lbs
Measurements:
35C-24-35
Bio:
NAME: Emily Arth

BIRTHPLACE: Evanston, Illinois USA

BUST: 35" C

HIPS: 35"

HEIGHT: 5' 7"

WEIGHT: 110 lbs

AMBITIONS: To have a family too big to hold in my arms all at one.

TURN-ONS: Music, great restaurants, dinner parties.

TURNOFFS: Bigots, spitting, newsprint on my hands, evasive politicians.

I'D MOST LIKE TO MEET: Julia Child, Carl Sagan, Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, Itzhak Perlman.

FAVORITE FOODS: Milk, wine, seafood, bittersweet chocolate.

THE ONE PLACE IN THE WORLD I'D MOST LIKE TO VISIT: Egypt.

FAVORITE BOOKS: The Persian Boy, Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc, Slaughterhouse-Five, A Confederacy of Dunces, Of Human Bondage, Shogun. IDEAL EVENING: A great dinner, a great concert and a great scary movie on TV.

Playmates
Playmate of the Month June 1988 - Emily Arth

Model(s):Emily Arth

PICTURE: 6.2 MB

http://ul.to/q0yr07n0

International
International - Giuliana Marino

Model(s):Giuliana Marino

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 24-04-2015-, 02:33   #248
dediem50
Veteran

Amateurs
All Naturals - Jaimie Lee 02

Model(s):Jaimie Lee

PICTURE: 20.6 MB

http://ul.to/n4szdjl2

Coed Girls
Student Bodies - Lisa Lefebre 01

Model(s):Lisa LeFebre

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 24-04-2015-, 11:36   #249
dediem50
Veteran

Cybergirls
Sabrina Nichole in Trophy Wifey - PLAYBOY - NEW!!!

Model(s):Sabrina Nichole

Uploaded: April 24, 2015
Birthdate:
January 30, 1995
Birthplace:
Dallas Texas USA
Height:
5' 8"
Weight:
128 lbs
Measurements:
32DDD-25-35
Bio:
Good things come to those who wait—or in this case, those who wait tables in bathing suits. Tall and slender, with platinum-blonde hair and a natural 32DDD bust, Sabrina Nichole is a waitress at a certain Dallas breastaurant, and gets more than her fair share of male attention. “Plain and simple, my life is like The House Bunny,” says Sabrina by way of introduction. “I was an ugly duckling in high school, and then boom—I became a Playboy model!” In her teen years, Sabrina erred on the side of nerdiness—she read manga, watched anime and played MMORPGs like World of Warcraft—and though she still enjoys those things, we’re pleased to see that her self-confidence has blossomed. “I was bullied in school, so I learned to be strong and independent,” says Sabrina. “That’s shaped me into the person I am today.” In the not-too-distant past, Sabrina was at work, clearing tables, when a Playboy photographer offered her a test shoot. “It was Bikini Week, so I was in a bathing suit,” she explains. “At first, I didn’t believe him—I mean, come on, anybody can say that they work for Playboy!” Once Jose showed Sabrina his work, she gladly agreed to come in for a test, and obviously, she passed with flying colors. An honest-to-goodness amateur, this is Sabrina’s first time in front of the camera, with clothes or without, and she simply couldn’t be happier. And why wouldn't she be? Her can-do attitude won her Cybergirl of the Month in April 2015. “Who wouldn’t want to be a Playboy model?” she exclaims. “I mean, I’ve always wondered what it would be like, so it’s amazing to be here. Posing nude isn’t strange or weird—it’s my body, and I love it!”

Description:Cybergirl of the Month Sabrina Nichole turns the lights down low in this romantic set from photographer Jose Luis. All done up in girlish lingerie, blonde-haired Sabrina can’t wait to show you what she’s got on underneath—endowed with natural 32DDD’s, she’s eager to put her best breasts forward. “I love being in a relationship,” says Sabrina. “Companionship is great—having someone by your side, going through everything from the good times to the tough times. I think it’s just the best feeling.” In order to win Sabrina’s heart, you should be able to relate on a few key points—like her, you should be smart but humble, and ideally, you’ll love to play GameBoy as much as she does. “If you play DS, that’s okay, too,” she purrs. “I’m a bit of a nerd—I watch anime and read manga—but I’m also strong and independent.” We wouldn’t have Sabrina any other way. Play on and on with our April Cybergirl of the Month, only on Playboy Plus.

PICTURE: 78.7 MB

http://ul.to/3dclm80u

VIDEO:

1080P - 328.6 MB
http://ul.to/97nqvje8

720P – 144.9 MB
http://ul.to/l6xjwxva

480P – 86.8 MB
http://ul.to/w53f69lz
Old 24-04-2015-, 12:39   #250
dediem50
Veteran

Amateurs
Busty Babes - Christine Stevens 01

Model(s):Christine Stevensen

PICTURE: 13.8 MB

http://ul.to/mak40n8n

Amateurs
Busty Babes - Christine Stevens 02

PICTURE: 22.0 MB

http://ul.to/lx5cwu9p

Special Editions
Employee of the Month - Christine Stevens

PICTURE: 5.6 MB

http://ul.to/h3dxxo1c

PLAYBOY GIRLS
Old 25-04-2015-, 02:32   #251
dediem50
Veteran

Playmates
Echo Leta Johnson
Miss January 1993

• 106 Likes

Uploaded:
January 01, 1993
Birthdate:
January 11, 1974
Birthplace:
Austin Texas USA
Height:
5' 7"
Weight:
110 lbs
Measurements:
36B-23-33
Bio:
As noted by Brian Eno, the qualities of echo can be strange – but from her natural beauty to her kind-hearted dedication to the environment, we just couldn’t love Echo Leta Johnson more. Born in Austin, Texas, honey blonde Echo was raised in Ecuador, and later, in Santa Fe, New Mexico. As a former Miss Santa Fe, Miss Johnson was no stranger to the world of modeling, and though she was only turning nineteen at the time, she handled her turn as Miss January 1993 like a seasoned pro. “Believe it or not, I can be moody, impatient and even a little bitchy,” she proclaims. “People keep asking me why I don’t go to Hollywood, but the starlet route has never appealed to me. I want more control over my life than that.” Back in Austin, the locals snapped up copies of Echo’s issue, even while those in Santa Fe decried it as filth. “I didn’t let it get to me,” says Echo with a shrug, of what she describes as “drop-dead looks” from potentially jealous women. “My free-spirited mother is solid as a rock.” In fact, it was Echo’s mother who always told her she could pose for Playboy – she’d told her daughter for years that she was pretty enough to be a Playmate, and we’re delighted that she saw fit to meet her destiny with Playboy. These days, Miss Johnson is a licensed esthetician in Orange County, and she uses her keen environmental awareness to choose products that suit the hair and skin as well as the planet. Saving the world, one pretty face at a time – that’s our Echo Johnson.

Playmates
Playmate of the Month January 1993 - Echo Leta Johnson

Model(s):Echo Leta Johnson

PICTURE: 5.2 MB

http://ul.to/8tixfxgy

Playmates
Classics - Heart Couture

Model(s):Angela Melini, Anna-Marie Goddard, Barbara Moore, Echo Leta Johnson, Jami Ferrell, Nadine Chanz, Priscilla Lee Taylor, Rachel Jeán Marteen, Shauna Sand

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 25-04-2015-, 02:34   #252
dediem50
Veteran

Special Editions
More Features - Boats

Model(s):Echo Leta Johnson, Petra Verkaik

Uploaded: April 19, 2009
Description:Models: #1, #2, #3 - Tiffany Beucher; #4, #5, #6 - Zdenka Micka; #7, #8, #9 - Echo Johnson, #10, #11, #12 - Monica Messones; #13, #14, #15 - Toloza Katz; #16, #17, #18 - Petra Verkaik; #19, #20, #21 - Lynn Kelley;

Special Editions
More Features - Wet and Wild Playmates

Model(s):Alesha M. Oreskovich, Angel Boris, Barbara Moore, Brooke Richards, Christina Leardini, Danelle Marie Folta, Echo Leta Johnson, Heather Spytek, Jessica Lee, Kalin Olson, Karin Taylor, Kelly Marie Monaco, Lani Todd, Laura Cover, Lindsey Vuolo, Lisa Marie Scott, Maria Checa, Miriam Gonzalez, Petra Verkaik, Rachel Jeán Marteen, Tishara Lee Cousino

Special Editions
Lingerie - Sexy In The City

Model(s):Anna Rose Chang, Charis Boyle, Echo Leta Johnson, Victoria Silvstedt

Uploaded: January 31, 2010
Description:Models: #1, #2, #3 - Echo Johnson, #4, #5 - Anna Rose Chang, #6 - Candice Chmilar, #7, #8, #9 - Charis Boyle, #10, #11 - Jodi Vales, #12 - Stacey Warfel, #13, #14, #15 - Victoria Silvstedt, #16, #17 - Jovanna Vitiello, #18 - Lucie Malkrabova, #19, #20, #21 - Tiffany Buecher

Old 25-04-2015-, 02:43   #253
dediem50
Veteran

Amateurs
Busty Babes - Brittany Rathel 01

Model(s):Brittany Rathel

Amateurs
Women of Playboy - Brittany Rathel 02

Model(s):Brittany Rathel

PICTURE: 16.7 MB

http://ul.to/k7d4071j

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 25-04-2015-, 02:52   #254
dediem50
Veteran

Amateurs
Women of Playboy - Courtney Kivano 02

Model(s):Courtney Kivano

PICTURE: 7.7 MB

http://ul.to/jzqdo20i

Coed Girls
Fresh Faces - Amber Nicole 01

Model(s):Amber Nicole

PICTURE: 7.1 MB

http://ul.to/8ch7sgq9

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 25-04-2015-, 16:01   #255
dediem50
Veteran

Playmates
Helle Michaelsen
Miss August 1988

Uploaded:
August 01, 1988
Birthdate:
November 02, 1968
Birthplace:
Aalborg Denmark Denmark
Height:
5' 6"
Measurements:
35D-24-34
Bio:
NAME: Helle Michaelsen

BIRTHPLACE: Aalborg, Denmark

BUST: 35" D

HIPS: 33 1/2"

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

AMBITIONS: To become a great actress and a good wife.

TURN-ONS: Fun people, the theater, animals, nature, my family.

TURNOFFS: Disloyal people, cold weather, red meat.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Sophie's Choice, Casablanca, Gone With the Wind.

THE ACTRESS I'D MOST LIKE TO MEET: Meryl Streep and Glenn Close -- they're my idols.

IDEAL DATE: A cool evening, a warm Jacuzzi and a hot man.

THE THING I LIKE BEST ABOUT AMERICAN MEN: They're sexy, they have great manners and they know how to talk to women.

Playmates
Playmate of the Month August 1988 - Helle Michaelsen

Model(s):Helle Michaelsen

PICTURE: 7.5 MB

http://ul.to/05al7yqr

International
Janina Wissler - International Germany

Model(s):Janina Wissler

PICTURE: 14.0 MB

http://ul.to/37leof44

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS