Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > General Category Videos & Pictures > General Picture > Softcore Pictures

Softcore Pictures Solo and girl-girl amateur pictures.

Old 06-05-2015-, 10:22   #301
dediem50
Veteran

dediem50 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Playboy girls

Playmates
Classics - The Great 35th Anniversary Playmate Hunt

Model(s):Erika Eleniak, Fawna MacLaren, Gianna Amore, Jennifer Jackson, Laurie Wood, Monique Noel, Petra Verkaik, Reneé Tenison, Simone Fleurice Eden, Tawnni Cable, Tina Bockrath

Celebrities
The Nude Marilyn

Model(s):Marilyn Monroe

PICTURE: 7.5 MB

http://ul.to/4gj2s9mg

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
dediem50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015-, 14:39   #302
dediem50
Veteran

Cybergirls
Brandi Alexander in Stripping in the Rain - PLAYBOY - NEW!!!

Model(s):Brandi Alexander

Uploaded: May 6, 2015
Birthdate:
March 28, 1989
Birthplace:
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Height:
5' 8"
Weight:
118 lbs
Measurements:
32D-24-35
Bio:
Say hello to Brandi Alexander, a model, actress and nutritionist from Vancouver, Canada. Tall and slim, with long, dark hair and warm brown eyes, Brandi hasn’t always been the bombshell you see here today. “In high school, I was a bit of a loner,” she says. “Unfortunately, I wasn’t very popular. When I was a little older, I discovered my body and my voice, and I really grew into myself. That’s how I became a model and actress.” If you’re Canadian yourself, you may remember Brandi from television—a contestant on the first cycle of Canada’s Next Top Model, she was eliminated in episode seven, but made a very strong impression with viewers. With Playboy Plus, she hopes to make a similarly big splash. “I’ve been modeling since I was fifteen,” she explains. “I heard about Playboy through a makeup artist. I decided to send in some photos, and well…here I am!” When not in front of the camera or dealing with clients, Brandi indulges in some well-deserved downtime. “I love staying at home and being a couch potato,” she says. “Netflix is my fave. Actually, I’d love to be in a relationship, because then I’d have someone to be a couch potato with. That’s one of my goals!” We don’t think she should have any problems there—plenty of guys would love to spend the night in with Brandi Alexander.

Description:Through rain and shine, Cybergirl Brandi Alexander is a seriously sexy lady. Born and raised in Vancouver, West Coast native Brandi is used to a little rain—and sometimes, a whole hell of a lot of rain. “Vancover’s a really beautiful city, but it is often rainy,” laments Brandi. “In that sense, this pictorial is very Vancouveresque—a little rain, a trench coat and an umbrella, and nothing else. It’s so me!” Loosening the belt of her coat, Brandi reveals the svelte body underneath—from her slender arms to her toned stomach and long legs, Miss Alexander has a little something for everyone. “Working with Cassandra was pretty amazing,” acknowledges Brandi. “She’s talented, and she makes me feel really comfortable on set. She definitely brings out the best in me.” Get the best of all worlds with the wonderful Brandi Alexander, only on Playboy Plus.

PICTURE: 84.7 MB

http://ul.to/0q1fojtp

VIDEO:

1080P – 324.6 MB
http://ul.to/sx45pv0s

720P – 143.6 MB
http://ul.to/y5nws5u2

480P – 86.1 MB
http://ul.to/fegkr6q5
Old 07-05-2015-, 01:28   #303
dediem50
Veteran

Amateurs
Melissa Marie Peters

Uploaded:
September 20, 2010
Birthdate:
June 09, 1983
Birthplace:
Vancouver BC Canada
Height:
5' 7"
Weight:
115 lbs
Measurements:
34D-25-36
Bio:
Flashy exhibitionist Melissa Marie Peters wants you to know that nothing gets her going like sex in public! Melissa might be all glitz and glam on the surface, but deep down she's a rustic girl at heart with a stash of useful survival skills tucked up her sleeve. To find out more about Melissa, check out her interview in the members area.

Amateurs
Sexy Wives - Melissa Marie Peters 01

Model(s):Melissa Marie Peters

Amateurs
Sexy Wives - Melissa Marie Peters 02

Model(s):Melissa Marie Peters

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 07-05-2015-, 09:46   #304
dediem50
Veteran

Special Editions
Lingerie - Talk Dirty

Model(s):Jennifer Rovero, Krista Ayne, Mandy Lynn

Uploaded: January 31, 2010
Description:Models: #1, #2, #3 - Krista Ayne, #4, #5, #6 - Sonja Stone, #7, #8, #9 - Mandy Lynn, #10, #11, #12 - Jenny Cole , #13, #14, #15 - Jennifer Rovero,

Special Editions
More Features - Hot Housewives Jan '10 Preview

Model(s):Candice Guerrero, Elisa Prevot, Julia Morse, Susie Addison

Uploaded: January 29, 2010
Description:Models: #1, #2, #3 - Julia Morse; #4, #5, #6 - Elisa Prévot; #7, #8, #9 - Susie Addison, #10, #11, #12 - Kati Collins; #13, #14, #15 - Candice Guerrero;

PICTURE: 9.1 MB

http://ul.to/s8hr9nb5

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 07-05-2015-, 13:34   #305
dediem50
Veteran

International
Helen de Muro in Paradise Destination - PLAYBOY - NEW!!!

Model(s):Helen de Muro

Uploaded: May 7, 2015
Uploaded:
April 13, 2015
Birthdate:
June 06, 1988
Birthplace:
Munich Germany
Height:
5' 1"
Weight:
110 lbs
Measurements:
35D-24-35
Bio:
It’s hard to miss Helen de Muro, Playboy Germany’s Miss February 2013. Petite at 5’1”, Helen proves that good things come in small packages—with her auburn-red hair and piercing blue eyes, not to mention her piercings and tattoos, she’s got a style all her own. “I was born in Munich,” says Helen. “It was cold and boring, so I moved at age sixteen. My father is an actor, and we decided to travel the world.” Along the way, Helen gained an appreciation for the arts—she loves singing and dancing, and listens to music in her free time. “I’m a Playmate in Germany,” she explains. “I love being a Playmate because it’s a privilege. It’s a brand I always wanted to be a part of, and I love showing my body!” In a man, Miss de Muro wants a gentleman in the streets—the men she dates should be intelligent and have good manners—but behind closed doors, she likes things to get a little rough. “I love when a man is dominant and takes total control in bed,” she tells us. “I love to be touched with strong hands.” Show of hands, gentlemen—who’s got what it takes to woo a woman like Helen de Muro?

Description:International model Helen de Muro is a little slice of paradise in this set from photographer Joel Alvarez. As the saying goes, it’s all about the journey, not the destination—and though we love to see voluptuous Helen in the nude, it’s her slow, sensuous stripteases that really make it all worthwhile. “I love my body, especially my booty,” says Helen suggestively. “I’m working on making it a little bit bigger!” If you want to impress Miss de Muro, she likes to eat, and loves a man who knows how to whip up a good meal from scratch. “I have a very good appetite, but I can’t cook,” laments Helen. “Sorry guys!” Whether or not she can cook, Helen is so good that she’s practically an aphrodisiac—indulge in this gorgeous German babe, right here on Playboy Plus.

PICTURE: 84.0 MB

http://ul.to/zlx7r43k

VIDEO:

1080P – 260.0 MB
http://ul.to/pk15ize2

720P - 114.7 MB
http://ul.to/89hew9b5

480P – 68.6 MB
http://ul.to/zdv7mn6j
Old 07-05-2015-, 13:44   #306
dediem50
Veteran

Most Viewed – PLAYBOYPLUS!!!

International
Amy Lee Summers

• 592 Likes

Uploaded:
March 28, 2014
Birthdate:
December 11, 1990
Birthplace:
Wellington New Zealand
Height:
5' 2"
Weight:
125 lbs
Measurements:
32DD-26-34
Bio:
Go down under and come out on top with Amy Lee Summers, a model and hairdresser from Wellington, New Zealand. She’s petite – just 5’2” – with platinum-blonde hair, brown eyes and a cheerful disposition. “New Zealand is a very green country,” she says. “Lots of beautiful sights. I grew up with two sisters, lots of pets and tons of Barbies.” An experienced model, Amy got her start when she was a kid, posing for local catalogues. “After high school, I started getting into glamour modeling,” she says. “I love everything about fashion and beauty, and I think that’s why I wanted to become a model. I really look up to Holly Madison – she’s one of the women who inspired me. Playboy has always been my dream, and now it’s come true.” Photographer Cassandra Keyes nominated Amy to pose for Playboy Plus, and before she knew it, she was in Los Angeles, having her hair and makeup done, shutters clicking in her wake. “It all happened so fast,” she says. “Honestly, I’m comfortable posing nude. It makes me feel so feminine – not to mention sexy.” When she’s not modeling, Amy is a full-time hairdresser, and in her free time, she goes to the gym. “I’m very into fitness,” she says. “At the moment, I’m doing lots of weight training, yoga and Pilates. And my three Chihuahuas keep me very busy!” When it comes to men, Amy knows what she likes – and on the other side of the coin, she knows what she doesn’t like. “The main thing is that he treats me well and makes me feel good,” she says. “But I have to admit, I’m a sucker for tattoos.”

Amateurs
Amy Lee Summers in Bed Bombshell

Model(s):Amy Lee Summers

International
Amy Lee Summers in Pool Climax

International
Amy Lee Summers in Sassy Kiwi

Old 09-05-2015-, 02:49   #307
dediem50
Veteran

Amateurs
Touch Me - Brittany Madisen

Model(s):Brittany Madisen

PICTURE: 11.3 MB

http://ul.to/8kzvyygu

Special Editions
Playboy's Bracket Challenge 2014

Model(s):Ali Rose, Brittany Madisen, Elena Romanova

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

[URL="http://www.bbsex.org/forums/index.php?topic=1532807.new#new"][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY [/COLO
Old 09-05-2015-, 03:18   #308
dediem50
Veteran

Cybergirls
Reyna Arriaga in Deep Blue - PLAYBOY - NEW!!!

Model(s):Reyna Arriaga

Uploaded: May 8, 2015
Birthdate:
May 07, 1992
Birthplace:
Los Angeles California USA
Height:
5' 2"
Weight:
105 lbs
Measurements:
32C-24-31
Bio:
Say hola to brand-new Playboy model Reyna Arriaga. Petite and all natural, with dark brown hair, brown eyes and smooth, tanned skin, Reyna grew up in Los Angeles, California, the youngest of her brothers and sisters. “I had it easy, because I was spoiled by my parents and brothers,” laughs Reyna. “In high school, I was considered a popular girl—I was the emcee at all of the pep rallies, and I was named Most Spirited in my senior year.” A spirited Latina, Reyna works days as a bank teller, taking checks and handing out stacks of cash, and just this year, she decided to embark on a modeling career. “I don’t have any professional experience,” she admits. “I was scouted at a club in Hollywood. I remember so clearly—I was wearing a little top and short skirt, and someone came up to me asking if I’d ever thought about posing for Playboy.” Reyna could barely believe her good luck—in fact, she didn’t believe it until our casting director emailed her back. As if that wasn’t exciting enough, she became Cybergirl of the Month in May 2015. “I’m comfortable with my body, so I started to put a lot of thought into Playboy,” she says excitedly. “I see all the other models, and I think, I want to be looked at that way – and I want to have other girls look up to me as a Playboy model.” When she’s not working, Reyna’s a sucker for chick flicks, and she loves to go clubbing with her girlfriends in L.A. A free spirit, she’s got no time for rude, bossy guys—but for Mr. Right, she’ll put up with a bit of good-natured manhandling. “I love when a guy works out, because then he can pick me up and kiss me,” she says with a little sigh. “My favorite movie is The Notebook, and my biggest celebrity crush is Ryan Gosling!” Minus this one fictional heartthrob, we think the gorgeous Miss Arriaga can and will have whatever she wants—after all, her pretty name means ‘Queen’ in Spanish.

Description:Reyna Arriaga is your Cybergirl of the Month for May 2015, and she’s rocking a bikini in this set from photographer Holly Randall. Petite and all natural, Reyna is a proud Latina and a native Angeleno. Seen here on a sunny day, wearing a royal blue two-piece, she’s most definitely in her element. “It’s an honor to be named Cybergirl of the Month,” gushes Reyna. “I still can’t believe it! With my black hair and Latina heritage, I think I bring something special to the table.” Growing up in LA, Reyna’s loved the ease of access—from the mountains to the beach, the Sunset Strip to Runyon Canyon, there’s always something fun to do. “This set was perfect for me,” says Reyna. “I got to shoot in the pool, which was great, because it had to be 90 degrees out!” Cool off with the CGOM Reyna Arriaga, right here on Playboy Plus.

[URL=http://imgclick.net/v1bqi7pkpthd/314375_full.jpg.html][/URL

PICTURE: 45.9 MB

http://ul.to/7etn0klu

VIDEO:

1080P – 450.3 MB
http://ul.to/4u6jg27c
de.mp4

720P – 199.9 MB
http://ul.to/k1imd8ac

480P – 119.8 MB
http://ul.to/iv8ne2ul
Old 09-05-2015-, 10:13   #309
dediem50
Veteran

Playmates
Simone Fleurice Eden
Miss February 1989

Uploaded:
February 01, 1989
Birthdate:
June 14, 1970
Birthplace:
Arcadia California USA
Height:
5' 6"
Weight:
117 lbs
Measurements:
37B-24-35
Bio:
NAME: Simone Fleurice Eden

BIRTHPLACE: Arcadia, California USA

BUST: 37" B

WAIST: 24"

HIPS: 35"

HEIGHT: 5' 5 1/2"

WEIGHT: 117 lbs

AMBITIONS: To travel the world, further my education and be deliriously happy.

TURN-ONS: Ice, baby oil, the water, G strings, romantic men, long slow kisses, pillows.

TURNOFFS: Dirty hands, jealous men, fake blondes, ugly feet, bad breath.

MY HEROINE: Cher -- She has the audacity to defy society if she has to; she has beauty and sophistication.

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: To control my fiery temper and be nice all the time.

MY THERAPY: A gigantic water bed, a gallon of baby oil and a handsome masseur.

DREAM DATE: A trip to the islands with a man who'd show me places and things I never dreamed of.

Playmates
Playmate of the Month February 1989 - Simone Eden

Model(s):Simone Fleurice Eden

PICTURE: 5.5 MB

http://ul.to/64l8fa53

International
Constanza Mengotti - International Argentina

Model(s):Constanza Mengotti

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 09-05-2015-, 13:29   #310
dediem50
Veteran

International
Jana Ptackova in Playboy Czech Republic - PLAYBOY - NEW!!!

Model(s):Jana Ptackova

Uploaded: May 9, 2015
Uploaded:
May 09, 2015
Birthdate:
November 22, 1986
Birthplace:
Brno Czech Republic
Height:
5' 6"
Weight:
116 lbs
Measurements:
36C-25-35
Bio:
In the Czech Republic, Jana Ptackova is kind of a big deal. Tall and well-built, with long, wavy brown hair and blue eyes, she’s known back home as Miss July 2010, and regularly made headlines for her sexy, devil-may-care exploits. Living in Prague, Jana’s active on the nightlife circuit, and has access to some of the best clubs in Eastern Europe. With a face and body like hers, we don’t think she’ll have a hard time getting whatever it is she wants.

Description:International model Jana Ptackova will transport you with this hot photoset from photographer Jan Tuma. Born in Brno, Czech Republic, Jana lives and works in the big city of Prague. Shot at the Charles Bridge, a famous landmark over the Vlatva river, these photos see Jana in various and increasingly seductive states of undress. A Playmate in her home country—the Czech Miss July 2010, to be exact—Ptackova never lacks for attention or admirers, and after you’ve seen her nude, you’ll understand just what all that fuss is about.

PICTURE: 12.6 MB

http://ul.to/3up11cgp
Old 09-05-2015-, 13:30   #311
dediem50
Veteran

Playmates
Brittany Brousseau in Indulgent - PLAYBOY - NEW!!!

Model(s):Brittany Brousseau

Uploaded: May 9, 2015
Birthdate:
October 12, 1988
Birthplace:
La Mesa California USA
Height:
5' 7"
Weight:
110 lbs
Measurements:
32B-24-36
Bio:
For both men and other women, Brittany Brousseau is formidable. It’s not that she’s intimidating—actually, she’s as fun and fun-loving as they come—but because she’s got that combination of beauty, brains and boldness down pat. “Think of me as sweetness mixed with fire,” says Brittany. “I’d describe myself as very adventurous. I’m always looking for the biggest, best things, and I’m always down for a good time!” Born in California and raised on a farm in rural Kansas, our latest Playmate spent her early days waking up at the crack of dawn and baling hay. Believe it or not, Brittany dreamed of a career in law enforcement, and was actually enrolled at the police academy before making the eleventh-hour decision to pursue a modeling career. Some might call that a case of cold feet, but we think the evidence speaks for itself. “I was discovered when I was eighteen,” she says. “I wanted to see the world through modeling and acting.” Almost overnight, Brittany was a success, appearing in print campaigns and eventually, catching the eye of Playboy’s senior contributing photographer Josh Ryan. “My Playmate story begins with Josh,” says Brittany. “He invited me to test, and I was approved…but then I freaked out and flaked!” Luckily, Brittany came to her senses and returned as our rosy Miss May. “The first time I tested, I’d never posed nude,” she explains. “Taking a year to think it over, I really gained a lot of confidence, and I’m so excited to be here!” From tilling the fields to fielding interviews, our Miss May 2015 has come a long, long way, but she brushes it all off with a wave of her hand. “I’m still a country girl at heart with rough edges,” she insists. “I never thought I wanted to be a Playmate, but it happened so serendipitously. I’m so glad that I said yes!” Happily, we rest our case.

Description:Brittany Brousseau is glorious in this set from photographer Josh Ryan. Draped in a silver fox fur, our sexy Miss May stops to smell the roses—being a Playmate has its perks, and Britt wants to milk it for all it’s worth. “I enjoy everything from beer, ball and burgers to private jets and fine dining,” she says. “Growing up on a farm, I couldn’t wait to get out. I’m really more of a city girl—I like the bigger, better things in life.” Among the better things in life is Miss Brousseau herself—from her tousled brown h air to her long, slender legs, she is, in a word, an indulgence. “In a man, I look for someone who makes up the rules as he goes,” she says. “He should be a good conversationalist—I’m not a mind-reader. I like someone who says what he thinks.” Think long and hard on gorgeous Playmate Brittany Brousseau, right here on Playboy Plus.

PICTURE: 24.8 MB

http://ul.to/dmd4b10b

VIDEO:

1080P – 171.5 MB
http://ul.to/h86e0x9l

720P – 76.4 MB
http://ul.to/i9s3tfbg

480P – 45.8 MB
http://ul.to/ki10kjvr
Old 10-05-2015-, 02:04   #312
dediem50
Veteran

Coed Girls
Girls Of Playboy Golf - Jessica Marie Love

Model(s):Jessica Marie Love

Coed Girls
Love Sheets - Jessica Marie Love

Model(s):Jessica Marie Love

Special Editions
Mash-Up Monday Sports & Leisure

Model(s):Jennie Santiago, Jessica Marie Love, Kimberly Kisselovich, Shallana Marie

Old 10-05-2015-, 02:13   #313
dediem50
Veteran

Amateurs
Fresh Faces - Monica Paige 04

Model(s):Monica Paige

PICTURE: 17.2 MB

http://ul.to/qkhxms4g

Coed Girls
Student Bodies - Lisa Lefebre 02

Model(s):Lisa LeFebre

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 10-05-2015-, 10:42   #314
dediem50
Veteran

Amateurs
Jordan Ashley

Uploaded:
June 15, 2012
Birthdate:
December 09, 1988
Birthplace:
Calgary Alberta Canada
Height:
5' 2"
Weight:
100 lbs
Measurements:
32D-24-32
Bio:
Say hello to Coed Jordan Ashley, a Canadian beauty from Calgary, the heart of the western province of Alberta. She’s petite at 5’2” and 100lbs, with long blonde hair and eyes a citrine shade of green. “I was born in Davenport, Iowa,” she says. “I moved to Calgary at a young age. I took dance classes, and I was a competitive figure skater. I placed in both pairs and singles in the national ranks.” Jordan is a busy student, and in her free time she loves to UFC and NHL coverage as much as she loves a nice dress and a good bottle of wine over dinner. “I’m a creative type,” she says. “I’m interested in fashion – I design my own clothes and love to try new looks with hair and makeup.” She has a boyfriend, and she says he’s always there for her when she needs him – but, just in case, she likes a guy who’s tall, built, has charm and sophistication, and she likes to be wined and dined. Jordan has a ton of pageant experience – she competed in Miss Calgary Stampede, Miss Hawaiian Tropic on local and national levels, and she was a Miss Planet Beach World finalist. She had never posed nude, and she thought that Playboy was a great way to take her modeling career to the next level. “Playboy is a reputable brand, and their image is sexy, not oversexed,” she says. “I get to work with great people, and traveling is a total bonus.”

Amateurs
Blonde Bombshell - Jordan Ashley

Model(s):Jordan Ashley

Coed Girls
Such A Delight - Jordan Ashley

Model(s):Jordan Ashley

PLAYBOY GIRLS

VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

CELEBRITIES - PLAYBOY

PLAYBOY VIDEO
Old 10-05-2015-, 10:51   #315
dediem50
Veteran

Special Editions
Special Edition - Model of the Year vote 2005

Model(s):Amy Miller, Betty Ahn, Bianca Beauchamp, Erica Campbell, Erin Connor, Heather Christensen, Jaime Hammer, Kitana Baker, LaTasha Marzolla, Mandy Lynn, Melissa Mastrapa, Nancy Erminia, Penny Phang, Susan Henson

Cybergirls
Cyber Girl of the Week - April 2006 - Celine Lee

Model(s):Celine Lee

PICTURE: 5.1 MB

http://ul.to/0ak98k5n

Special Editions
Employee of the Month - Megan Heaton

Model(s):Megan Heaton

PICTURE: 10.1 MB

http://ul.to/cb66xqel

Tags